Newly-promoted Huddersfield Town has been the surprise team of the young English Premier League season so far as the squad unbeaten after its first three games. West Ham United has also been a surprise for the opposite reason as they’ve lost all three of their matches. The two teams will hook up at West Ham’s London Stadium to close out the weekend action when they meet on Monday, September 11th. Huddersfield played to a 0-0 home draw with Southampton in their last game while West Ham came out on the wrong end of a 3-0 decision at newly-promoted Newcastle United.
West Ham United vs Huddersfield Town Odds – bet365 Soccer Betting Line:
- bet365 currently lists West Ham as favorites to win the game at 4/5 with Huddersfield 7/2 and a draw at 5/2
bet365 Soccer Bonuses:
- With bet365’s Euro Soccer Bonus you can earn up to 100% more on your returns if you place accumulators on the Premier League, Champions League, Bundesliga, Primera Liga or Serie A. Place a pre-match accumulator of three or more selections on the Full Time Result or Result/Both Teams To Score markets combining teams in any of these competitions, and if successful, bet365 will add the relevant bonus to your returns.
- With the Bore Draw Money Back offer even a goalless draw is never the worst result with bet365 – if you place a pre-match bet on any Correct Score, Half-Time/Full-Time or Scorecast market for any Soccer match and the game finishes 0-0, bet365 will refund your stake if the bet loses.
- With the Each-Way First Goalscorers offer you can have an Each-Way First Goalscorer bet on any match, and be safe in the knowledge that if your player scores at any time during the game we will pay you out! Each-Way bets are settled on all goalscorers at 1/3 odds for unlimited places in 90 minutes play.
West Ham United vs Huddersfield Town Odds – Head to Head:
- The teams have met just 39 times in the past with Huddersfield winning 22, losing 10 and drawing the other seven. They haven’t met since September of 1997 when West Ham won 3-0 at home in the League Cup. West Ham has won two of the last three meetings, but just three of the last 12 along with seven losses and two draws.
West Ham United – A Closer Look:
West Ham United entered this season with a lot of optimism due to their summer singings, but the team has been terrible so far. They were hammered 4-0 by Manchester United in their opening match and were then edged 3-2 at Southampton before being shut out in Newcastle last time out. If there is a bright side to the situation it’s the fact that they’ve played all three league games away from home this season. They also managed to beat Cheltenham 2-0 away in the English League Cup tournament.
They enter Monday’s game with no points and sit on the bottom of the table with two goals for and a league-high 10 against. Newcomer Javier ‘Chicharito’ Hernandez has both of the club’s league goals. West Ham now has three wins, four losses and a draw in their last eight competitive games dating back to last season. To make matters worse, Manager Slaven Bilic will once again be without newcomer Marko Arnautovic as he sits out the second game of a three-match suspension. However, Bilic is hoping that defender Winston Reid, midfielder Manuel Lanzini and striker Andy Carroll will be fit enough to suit up.
Huddersfield Town – A Closer Look:
Huddersfield Town enters the game on a three-match unbeaten streak in the Premier League with two wins and a draw for seven points. They’re in third place on the table and level on points with Liverpool, Manchester City and West Bromwich Albion. All four teams are two points behind Manchester United. Huddersfield opened their campaign with a 3-0 away win over Crystal Palace and followed it up with a 1-0 victory at Newcastle and then the 0-0 draw with Southampton.
Huddersfield has scored four goals and along with Manchester United is one of the two Premier League teams which haven’t allowed a league goal against. However, they did concede in a 2-1 home win over Rotherham in an English League Cup game. Steve Mounie leads the squad in scoring with two goals in all competitions. Manager David Wagner has a few players missing in action as defenders Jon Gorenc-Stankovic and Martin Cranie are injured and midfielder Jonathan Hogg is questionable.
West Ham United vs Huddersfield Town Odds – Our Takeaway:
- Huddersfield would like to extend their streak while West Ham need to stop the bleeding as soon as possible. Therefore, both teams might be satisfied with just a draw.
More Reasons to bet on your favorite sports online at bet365!
- Premier League Odds for every match throughout the season.
- Champions League Odds for every match throughout the season.
- Great Premier League Odds and Soccer Betting Bonuses.
- Check out the bet365 Cash Out Feature.
- State of the art Live Event Streaming and Live In-Play Betting.
- Bet Anytime, Anywhere with bet365 Mobile.
- Have fun in the bet365 Casino with the best games and slots.