Everton is making a late push for a top-four spot in the English Premier League this season and will be traveling to London to take on West Ham United this Saturday, April 22nd. Everton is coming off of a 3-1 home win against Burnley at Goodison Park in Liverpool last weekend while West Ham had to settle for a 2-2 away draw against last-place Sunderland.
West Ham United vs Everton – bet365 Soccer Betting Line:
- bet365 currently lists Everton as the favorites to win the game at 6/5 with West Ham 23/10 and a draw also at 23/10.
bet365 Soccer Bonuses:
- With bet365’s Euro Soccer Bonus you can earn up to 100% more on your returns if you place accumulators on the Premier League, Champions League, Bundesliga, Primera Liga or Serie A. Place a pre-match accumulator of three or more selections on the Full Time Result or Result/Both Teams To Score markets combining teams in any of these competitions, and if successful, bet365 will add the relevant bonus to your returns.
- With the Bore Draw Money Back offer even a goalless draw is never the worst result with bet365 – if you place a pre-match bet on any Correct Score, Half-Time/Full-Time or Scorecast market for any Soccer match and the game finishes 0-0, bet365 will refund your stake if the bet loses.
- With the Each-Way First Goalscorers offer you can have an Each-Way First Goalscorer bet on any match, and be safe in the knowledge that if your player scores at any time during the game we will pay you out! Each-Way bets are settled on all goalscorers at 1/3 odds for unlimited places in 90 minutes play.
West Ham United vs Everton – Head to Head:
- The two clubs met at Goodison Park in October in a league match with Everton winning 2-0. The teams have met 135 times in the past with Everton winning 68, losing 38 and drawing the other 29. They faced off twice in league action last season with West Ham winning 3-2 on the road at Goodison Park and drawing 1-1 at home. Each team has two wins, two losses and two draws in their last six encounters. However, those are West Ham’s only two wins in the past 20 meetings along with 12 losses and six draws.
West Ham United – A Closer Look:
West Ham enters the game in 13th place in the 20-team league with 37 points out of a possible 99 after 33 games. They have 10 wins on the year along with seven draws and 16 losses while scoring 44 goals and allowing 59 against. They have a seemingly safe nine-point lead over 18th-place Swansea City and the relegation zone at the moment. West Ham has six wins at home this season along with three draws and seven defeats with 18 goals scored and 27 conceded.
In their past eight league contests, the Hammers have just one win along with two draws and five defeats while scoring 10 goals and allowing 16 against. The team will be missing several players for the game as defender Sam Byram and midfielder Mark Noble are suspended. In addition, defenders Winston Reid and Angelo Ogbonna are sidelined and midfielders Pedro Mba Obiang , Michail Antonio and Gokhan Tore are out for the season.
Everton – A Closer Look:
Everton is currently in seventh place on the table with 57 points, the same as sixth-place Arsenal. However, the Gunners have two games in hand on them. Everton trails fifth-place Manchester United by three points and fourth-place Manchester City by seven, but United has two games in hand and City has one in hand. Everton has 16 wins on the season along with nine draws and eight defeats. They’ve scored 60 goals and allowed 37 against.
Everton has four wins away from home along with five draws and seven losses while scoring 19 goals and allowing 24 against. They’ve been in good form lately with five wins, a draw and two losses in their last eight league games with 20 goals for and 10 against. Manager Ronald Koeman also has injury concerns as defenders Seamus Coleman and Ramiro Funes Mori are out for the season while midfielders James McCarthy and Yannick Bolasie have long-term injuries along with defender Muhamed Besic.
West Ham United vs Everton – Takeaway:
- West Ham doesn’t have much to play for at this point while Everton could still fight for a Champions League spot or more realistically a berth in the Europa League.
Click here for more Premier League soccer betting previews.
Click here to learn more about bet365 soccer betting.