Tottenham Hotspur returns to Wembley Stadium, a place they struggle, when they host Swansea City in an exciting English Premier League clash this Saturday, September 16th. Tottenham enjoyed last weekend’s road trip to Liverpool as they downed Everton 3-0. However, Swansea wasn’t as fortunate as they came out on the wrong end of a 1-0 decision at home to newly-promoted Newcastle United.
Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Odds – bet365 Soccer Betting Line:
- bet365 currently lists Tottenham as favorites to win the game at 1/12 with Swansea 12/1 and a draw at 11/2
bet365 Soccer Bonuses:
- With bet365’s Euro Soccer Bonus you can earn up to 100% more on your returns if you place accumulators on the Premier League, Champions League, Bundesliga, Primera Liga or Serie A. Place a pre-match accumulator of three or more selections on the Full Time Result or Result/Both Teams To Score markets combining teams in any of these competitions, and if successful, bet365 will add the relevant bonus to your returns.
- With the Bore Draw Money Back offer even a goalless draw is never the worst result with bet365 – if you place a pre-match bet on any Correct Score, Half-Time/Full-Time or Scorecast market for any Soccer match and the game finishes 0-0, bet365 will refund your stake if the bet loses.
- With the Each-Way First Goalscorers offer you can have an Each-Way First Goalscorer bet on any match, and be safe in the knowledge that if your player scores at any time during the game we will pay you out! Each-Way bets are settled on all goalscorers at 1/3 odds for unlimited places in 90 minutes play.
Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Odds – History Head to Head:
- The teams met twice in league action last season with Tottenham thumping Swansea 5-0 at home and winning 3-1 in Wales. The clubs have met just 43 times in the past with Tottenham winning 27, losing eight and drawing the other eight. Swansea is winless in the last 13 encounters with two draws and 11 defeats.
Tottenham Hotspur – A Closer Look:
Spurs opened their campaign with a 2-0 win in Newcastle before losing a big London derby 2-1 to Chelsea at home at Wembley. They then dropped two more points at home with a 1-1 draw with Burnley before last week’s thrashing of Everton. Spurs also played during the week as they faced German side Dortmund in a Champions League encounter at Wembley on Wednesday and took three points with a 3-1 victory. Spurs enters the fifth round of action with seven points from two wins, a draw and a loss with seven goals for and three conceded.
Tottenham is three points back of league-leading Manchester United and Manchester City and sit fifth place in the standings. As usual, English international striker Harry Kane is leading the offense with two league goals and his international teammate Dele Alli also has a pair. Kane also scored twice against Dortmund on Wednesday. Manager Mauricio Pochettino will likely be without midfielder Victor Wanyama and forward Erik Lamela while defender Danny Rose and forward Georges-Kevin Nkoudou are questionable. Spurs have five wins, three losses and a draw in their past nine outings overall.
Swansea City – A Closer Look:
Swansea City enters the weekend action with just four points on the year from a win, draw and two losses. They opened the campaign with a 0-0 draw in Southampton and then lost 4-0 at home to Man United. Neat Crystal Palace 2-0 away and fell 1-0 to Newcastle last weekend. They sit in 15th place on the table with two goals for and five against and are level on points with Everton and newly-promoted Brighton & Hove Albion.
Tammy Abraham and Jordan Ayew have the club’s only two league goals so far this season. Swansea now has five wins, three draws and three defeats in their past eight contests overall. The Swans’ manager Paul Clement doesn’t have a huge injury list to deal with as defender Kyle Bartley is expected to miss the match while midfielders Sung-Yueng Ki and Nathan Dyer are both listed as being questionable for Saturday.
Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Odds – Our Takeaway:
- Spurs need to find a way to start racking up points at Wembley this season or they won’t be challenging for the title, especially against teams such as Swansea.
More Reasons to bet on your favorite sports online at bet365!
- Premier League Odds for every match throughout the season.
- Champions League Odds for every match throughout the season.
- Great Premier League Odds and Soccer Betting Bonuses.
- Check out the bet365 Cash Out Feature.
- State of the art Live Event Streaming and Live In-Play Betting.
- Bet Anytime, Anywhere with bet365 Mobile.
- Have fun in the bet365 Casino with the best games and slots.