The most attractive matchup of the English Premier League weekend will be taking place at White Hart Lane in London where Tottenham Hotspur will be hosting Manchester United. This historic contest will be the last Premier League game ever held at the famous stadium as Tottenham will be playing their home games at Wembley next season while their new home ground is being built. Spurs are coming off of a devastating 1-0 away loss to West Ham last week while Man United also dropped three crucial points with a 2-0 loss at Arsenal. United then drew Celta Vigo 1-1 at home in the second leg of their Europa League semi-final tie on Thursday and advanced to the Final against Ajax 2-1 on aggregate.
Tottenham Hotspur vs Manchester United – bet365 Soccer Betting Line:
- bet365 currently lists Tottenham as the favorites to win the game at 8/11 with Man United 17/4 and a draw at 29/10
bet365 Soccer Bonuses:
- With bet365’s Euro Soccer Bonus you can earn up to 100% more on your returns if you place accumulators on the Premier League, Champions League, Bundesliga, Primera Liga or Serie A. Place a pre-match accumulator of three or more selections on the Full Time Result or Result/Both Teams To Score markets combining teams in any of these competitions, and if successful, bet365 will add the relevant bonus to your returns.
- With the Bore Draw Money Back offer even a goalless draw is never the worst result with bet365 – if you place a pre-match bet on any Correct Score, Half-Time/Full-Time or Scorecast market for any Soccer match and the game finishes 0-0, bet365 will refund your stake if the bet loses.
- With the Each-Way First Goalscorers offer you can have an Each-Way First Goalscorer bet on any match, and be safe in the knowledge that if your player scores at any time during the game we will pay you out! Each-Way bets are settled on all goalscorers at 1/3 odds for unlimited places in 90 minutes play.
Tottenham Hotspur vs Manchester United – Head to Head:
- The two clubs met at Old Trafford on December 11th with United winning 1-0. United won their home fixture 1-0 last season while Spurs were 3-0 winners at White Hart Lane. Overall, these two sides have met 185 times in the past with Man United winning 88, losing 49 and drawing the other 48. Each team has three wins, three losses and three draws in the last nine meetings. However, those are Tottenham’s only three wins in the past 35 encounters.
Tottenham Hotspur – A Closer Look:
Tottenham’s nine-game Premier League winning streak was snapped by West Ham last weekend. They still own second place on the table though, with 77 points from 23 wins, eight draws and four losses with 71 goals for and a league-low 23 against. Spurs have a league-best nine wins and one defeat in their past 10 outings with 25 goals for and just five against. However, they trail first-place Chelsea by seven points with just three games to go. Chelsea may have already won the league title if they beat West Bromwich Albion away on Friday.
Tottenham is unbeaten at home in league play in 2016/17 with 16 wins and a pair of draws while scoring 45 times and allowing only eight against. Spurs have a seven-point lead on third-place Liverpool with a game in hand and sit eight points ahead of fourth-place Manchester City, so they’re guaranteed a top-three finish. On the injury front, manager Mauricio Pochettino will be without midfielder Harry Winks and forward Erik Lamela for the rest of the season but is hoping defender Danny Rose will be back in the squad.
Manchester United – A Closer Look:
Man United’s failure to crack the top four this season is due to dropping 28 points alone with a league-high 14 draws. Their 25-game Premier League unbeaten streak was snapped by Arsenal last weekend at 13 wins and 12 draws. The club now sits in sixth place with 65 points from 16 wins, 14 draws and four defeats while scoring 51 goals and allowing 27 against. They’ve lost just three of their past 41 games in all competitions with 27 wins in their last 47 outings.
Away from home, United has 10 wins, four draws and three losses with 27 goals for and 15 against. They have four wins, five draws and a loss in their last 10 league matches with 13 goals for and six against. They trail Arsenal by a point, Manchester City by four points and third-place Liverpool by five points with a game in hand on Liverpool. Injury-wise, striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic is out for the season with defender Marcos Rojo, forward James Wilson and midfielders Ashley Young and Timothy Fosu-Mensah. Defender Luke Shaw is questionable and midfielder Marouane Fellaini is suspended.
Tottenham Hotspur vs Manchester United – Takeaway:
- Tottenham will be deflated if Chelsea wins the title on Friday, but they need the points to stay ahead of Manchester City. Man United has an outside chance of reaching the top four but has to win this game to do so.
More Reasons to bet on your favorite sports online at bet365!
- Premier League Odds for every match throughout the season.
- Champions League Odds for every match throughout the season.
- Great Premier League Odds and Soccer Betting Bonuses.
- Check out the bet365 Cash Out Feature.
- State of the art Live Event Streaming and Live In-Play Betting.
- Bet Anytime, Anywhere with bet365 Mobile.
- Have fun in the bet365 Casino with the best games and slots.