- England vs Germany FIFA World Cup Consolation Match Betting Preview
- England vs Japan FIFA Women’s World Cup Soccer Betting Preview
- Chile vs Peru Copa America Betting Preview
- Sweden vs Denmark European U-21 Championships Betting Preview
- Portugal vs Germany European U-21 Championships Betting Preview
- England vs Canada Women’s World Cup Soccer Betting Preview
- USA vs China Women’s World Cup Betting Preview
- England vs Norway Women’s World Cup Betting Preview
- Canada vs Switzerland Women’s World Cup Betting Preview
- Germany vs Sweden Women’s World Cup Betting Preview
- European Under-21 Championships Betting Preview
- Euro 2016 Betting Preview – Slovenia vs England
- 2015 Copa America Betting Preview
- 2015 Women’s World Cup Betting Preview
- NBA Finals Betting Preview – Cleveland Cavaliers vs Golden State Warriors
- Stanley Cup Finals Betting Preview – Chicago Blackhawks vs Tampa Bay Lightning
- FA Cup Final – Arsenal vs Aston Villa Betting Preview
- Hull City vs Manchester United Betting Preview
- Atlanta Hawks vs Cleveland Cavaliers NBA Betting Preview
- Manchester United clinches European Champions League spot
Tennis has been one of the most popular one-one-one and doubles sports across the globe for eons. Some of the top male and female players in tennis history are playing in this era, such as Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal, Andy Murray, Ana Ivanovic, Venus and Serena Williams.
bet365 offers some of the best odds anywhere in the online sportsbook industry. The site provides match odds for a variety of WTA and ATP tournaments across the world. These are priced to just 102%, which means the chances of winning more are increased greatly. And don’t forget there are never any commissions charged on wagers made at bet365.
The online betting menu at bet365 is pretty diverse as it offers action on the complete WTA and ATP tours as well as other popular tennis tournaments such as the Federation Cup and Davis Cup. The online gaming site offers tournament match ups for specific tennis tournaments to just 102%. The site also provides set betting and outright markets for the biggest and most popular events including the four majors and several other markets. The common thread here is that all events are treated the same, which means the lowest possible margins are always offered.
It doesn’t matter if you’re favorite tennis tournament is Wimbledon, the U.S. Open, the Australian Open, or the French Open, bet365 covers them all with the best odds going.
Specific WTA and ATP events feature 1.96/1.96 style match-up pricing with 102% markets. The site provides commission-free fixed odds wagering and features the highest guaranteed liquidity on the Internet.
By William Lewis
Visit the Author’s Google + page