- Hull City vs Manchester United Betting Preview
- Atlanta Hawks vs Cleveland Cavaliers NBA Betting Preview
- Manchester United clinches European Champions League spot
- Arsenal vs Manchester United Betting Preview
- Real Madrid vs Juventus Champions League Betting Preview
- Bayern Munich vs Barcelona betting preview
- Bournemouth promoted to English Premier League
- Chelsea captures Premier League championship
- Houston Rockets vs Los Angeles Clippers NBA Playoff Preview
- Golden State Warriors vs Memphis Grizzlies NBA Playoff Preview
- Anaheim Ducks vs Calgary Flames NHL Playoff Preview
- Manny Pacquiao vs Floyd Mayweather Jr Betting Preview
- bet365 Live Streaming Schedule April 29 – May 3
- European Champions League semifinals set
- Arsenal vs Chelsea Betting Preview
- bet365 Live Streaming Schedule April 23-26
- Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid Champions League Betting Preview
- Monaco vs Juventus Champions League Betting Preview
- Barcelona vs Paris Saint Germain Champions League Betting Preview
- Chicago Bulls vs Milwaukee Bucks NBA Playoff Betting Preview
Tennis has been one of the most popular one-one-one and doubles sports across the globe for eons. Some of the top male and female players in tennis history are playing in this era, such as Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal, Andy Murray, Ana Ivanovic, Venus and Serena Williams.
bet365 offers some of the best odds anywhere in the online sportsbook industry. The site provides match odds for a variety of WTA and ATP tournaments across the world. These are priced to just 102%, which means the chances of winning more are increased greatly. And don’t forget there are never any commissions charged on wagers made at bet365.
The online betting menu at bet365 is pretty diverse as it offers action on the complete WTA and ATP tours as well as other popular tennis tournaments such as the Federation Cup and Davis Cup. The online gaming site offers tournament match ups for specific tennis tournaments to just 102%. The site also provides set betting and outright markets for the biggest and most popular events including the four majors and several other markets. The common thread here is that all events are treated the same, which means the lowest possible margins are always offered.
It doesn’t matter if you’re favorite tennis tournament is Wimbledon, the U.S. Open, the Australian Open, or the French Open, bet365 covers them all with the best odds going.
Specific WTA and ATP events feature 1.96/1.96 style match-up pricing with 102% markets. The site provides commission-free fixed odds wagering and features the highest guaranteed liquidity on the Internet.
By William Lewis
Visit the Author’s Google + page