- Saints vs Texans – Week 12 NFL Betting Preview
- Tottenham Hotspur vs Chelsea – English Premier League Soccer Betting Preview
- Manchester City vs Southampton – English Premier League Soccer Betting Preview
- Panthers vs Cowboys on Thanksgiving Day – Week 12 NFL Betting Preview
- Manchester United vs PSV Eindhoven – Champions League Soccer Betting Preview
- Bengals vs Cardinals – Week 11 NFL Betting Preview
- Real Madrid vs Barcelona – Spanish La Liga Soccer Betting Preview
- bet365 European Soccer Betting – Fixtures for the week of November 23, 2015
- Titans vs Jaguars on TNF – Week 11 NFL Betting Preview
- Denmark vs Sweden – Euro 2016 Playoff Qualifier Soccer Betting Preview
Tennis has been one of the most popular one-one-one and doubles sports across the globe for eons. Some of the top male and female players in tennis history are playing in this era, such as Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal, Andy Murray, Ana Ivanovic, Venus and Serena Williams.
bet365 offers some of the best odds anywhere in the online sportsbook industry. The site provides match odds for a variety of WTA and ATP tournaments across the world. These are priced to just 102%, which means the chances of winning more are increased greatly. And don’t forget there are never any commissions charged on wagers made at bet365.
The online betting menu at bet365 is pretty diverse as it offers action on the complete WTA and ATP tours as well as other popular tennis tournaments such as the Federation Cup and Davis Cup. The online gaming site offers tournament match ups for specific tennis tournaments to just 102%. The site also provides set betting and outright markets for the biggest and most popular events including the four majors and several other markets. The common thread here is that all events are treated the same, which means the lowest possible margins are always offered.
It doesn’t matter if you’re favorite tennis tournament is Wimbledon, the U.S. Open, the Australian Open, or the French Open, bet365 covers them all with the best odds going.
Specific WTA and ATP events feature 1.96/1.96 style match-up pricing with 102% markets. The site provides commission-free fixed odds wagering and features the highest guaranteed liquidity on the Internet.
By William Lewis
Visit the Author’s Google + page