- Fan Violence Mars Montenegro vs Russia Euro 2016 qualifier
- Portugal vs Serbia in Euro 2016 qualifying
- Germany vs Georgia in Euro 2016 qualifying
- Holland vs Turkey in Euro 2016 Qualifying
- Spain vs Ukraine – Euro 2016 qualifying clash
- Champions League quarterfinals draw and Odds
- Real Madrid vs Barcelona – March 22nd’s El Clasico could decide Spanish season
- Man City knocked out of Champions League by Barcelona
- Liverpool vs Man United in crucial Premier League clash March 22
- Barcelona vs Man City: Barcelona in driver’s seat
- Arsenal vs Monaco – Gunners face tough task
- Chelsea Knocked out of Champions League
- Real Madrid, Porto on to Champions League quarterfinals
- Arsenal knocks Man United out of FA Cup
- Liverpool and Blackburn go to FA Cup replay
- Aston Villa reaches FA Cup semifinals
- MLS season kicks off after player strike averted
- bet365 Soccer Offers – Champions League Quarterfinals
- Man United hosts reigning champions Arsenal in FA Cup clash
- bet365 Live Streaming Schedule Mar 4 – 8
Tennis has been one of the most popular one-one-one and doubles sports across the globe for eons. Some of the top male and female players in tennis history are playing in this era, such as Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal, Andy Murray, Ana Ivanovic, Venus and Serena Williams.
bet365 offers some of the best odds anywhere in the online sportsbook industry. The site provides match odds for a variety of WTA and ATP tournaments across the world. These are priced to just 102%, which means the chances of winning more are increased greatly. And don’t forget there are never any commissions charged on wagers made at bet365.
The online betting menu at bet365 is pretty diverse as it offers action on the complete WTA and ATP tours as well as other popular tennis tournaments such as the Federation Cup and Davis Cup. The online gaming site offers tournament match ups for specific tennis tournaments to just 102%. The site also provides set betting and outright markets for the biggest and most popular events including the four majors and several other markets. The common thread here is that all events are treated the same, which means the lowest possible margins are always offered.
It doesn’t matter if you’re favorite tennis tournament is Wimbledon, the U.S. Open, the Australian Open, or the French Open, bet365 covers them all with the best odds going.
Specific WTA and ATP events feature 1.96/1.96 style match-up pricing with 102% markets. The site provides commission-free fixed odds wagering and features the highest guaranteed liquidity on the Internet.
By William Lewis
Visit the Author’s Google + page