- bet365 Casino Offers – Great Opening Bonuses Just for You!
- bet365 Horse Racing Odds – Best Price Offer at Sandown Park!
- bet365 Bingo Offer – Make it a St George’s Day to remember!
- bet365 Basketball – Get Your 50% Euro Basketball Bonus!
- bet365 Golf Odds for Three Remaining Majors
- bet365 Premier League – Liverpool Hosts Manchester City at Anfield
- bet365 Mobile Games Easter Bonuses!
- bet365 Poker Bonus – 100,000 Premium Giveaway!
- bet365 Mobile Casino Daily Rewards
- bet365 Bingo Easter Games!
- Soccer Betting is Unbeatable at bet365!
- bet365 is the Trusted Leader in Online Betting!
- bet365 Bingo Offers Great Games and Unbeatable Promotions!
- bet365 Refer a Friend Bonus
- bet365 initial deposit bonus!
- Get your 50% Parlay Bonus at bet365 Today!
- bet365 Casino On the House Bonus – Enjoy Free Chips This Month!
- bet365 Euro Soccer Bonus
- bet365 Poker VIP Promotion rewards it’s players!
- I DO Like Mondays bet365 Casino bonus
- Updated: March 31, 2014
Tennis has been one of the most popular one-one-one and doubles sports across the globe for eons. Some of the top male and female players in tennis history are playing in this era, such as Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal, Andy Murray, Ana Ivanovic, Venus and Serena Williams.
bet365 offers some of the best odds anywhere in the online sportsbook industry. The site provides match odds for a variety of WTA and ATP tournaments across the world. These are priced to just 102%, which means the chances of winning more are increased greatly. And don’t forget there are never any commissions charged on wagers made at bet365.
The online betting menu at bet365 is pretty diverse as it offers action on the complete WTA and ATP tours as well as other popular tennis tournaments such as the Federation Cup and Davis Cup. The online gaming site offers tournament match ups for specific tennis tournaments to just 102%. The site also provides set betting and outright markets for the biggest and most popular events including the four majors and several other markets. The common thread here is that all events are treated the same, which means the lowest possible margins are always offered.
It doesn’t matter if you’re favorite tennis tournament is Wimbledon, the U.S. Open, the Australian Open, or the French Open, bet365 covers them all with the best odds going.
Specific WTA and ATP events feature 1.96/1.96 style match-up pricing with 102% markets. The site provides commission-free fixed odds wagering and features the highest guaranteed liquidity on the Internet.
By William Lewis
Visit the Author’s Google + page