- Chelsea meets Tottenham in English League Cup Final
- Arsenal behind the eight ball in Champions League clash with Monaco
- Liverpool hosts Manchester City in major Premier League clash
- bet365 Live Streaming Schedule Feb 26 – Mar 2
- English Premier League race tightens up
- Southampton the surprise of the Premier League season
- Burnley Premier League survival hopes rest with Danny Ings
- bet365 Live Streaming Schedule Feb 20 – Feb 24
- European Champions League knockout stage preview and odds
- West Ham Striker Andy Carroll out for the season
- Poor Start by Liverpool hurt Premier League title chances
- Preston North End aiming for FA Cup upset over Man United
- bet365 Live Streaming Schedule Feb 12 – Feb 22
- FIFA Men’s Under-20 World Cup Draw takes place
- San Antonio Spurs push for playoffs after Gregg Popovich reaches 1,000 wins
- Is the English Premier League title race over?
- bet365 Live Streaming Schedule Feb 7 – Feb 8
- Tottenham and Arsenal set to meet in crucial London Derby
- Harry Kane signs 5.5-year deal with Tottenham Hotspur
- Bayern Munich loses first league game of season
Tennis has been one of the most popular one-one-one and doubles sports across the globe for eons. Some of the top male and female players in tennis history are playing in this era, such as Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal, Andy Murray, Ana Ivanovic, Venus and Serena Williams.
bet365 offers some of the best odds anywhere in the online sportsbook industry. The site provides match odds for a variety of WTA and ATP tournaments across the world. These are priced to just 102%, which means the chances of winning more are increased greatly. And don’t forget there are never any commissions charged on wagers made at bet365.
The online betting menu at bet365 is pretty diverse as it offers action on the complete WTA and ATP tours as well as other popular tennis tournaments such as the Federation Cup and Davis Cup. The online gaming site offers tournament match ups for specific tennis tournaments to just 102%. The site also provides set betting and outright markets for the biggest and most popular events including the four majors and several other markets. The common thread here is that all events are treated the same, which means the lowest possible margins are always offered.
It doesn’t matter if you’re favorite tennis tournament is Wimbledon, the U.S. Open, the Australian Open, or the French Open, bet365 covers them all with the best odds going.
Specific WTA and ATP events feature 1.96/1.96 style match-up pricing with 102% markets. The site provides commission-free fixed odds wagering and features the highest guaranteed liquidity on the Internet.
By William Lewis
Visit the Author’s Google + page