- bet365 Casino Opening Bonuses are Hot!
- bet365 Bingo – Lucky Liner Cashback Promotion
- bet365 Poker – €100,000 Depositor Freerolls
- bet365 50% Parlay Bonus
- bet365 Blackjack Bonanza – Get in on the action today!
- Horse Betting Online is Hot at bet365! Check out the Royal Ascot!
- Cricket Betting – Enjoy England’s Summer of Cricket with bet365
- bet365 World Cup Soccer Bonus – Enhanced Bore Draw Money Back Offer
- NBA Finals Betting Odds – Series Tip off – Spurs Favored over Heat!
- bet365 Casino Offers – Win a Jaguar F-TYPE at bet365’s Race To A Million!
- bet365 Bingo Bonus – Sign up today and enjoy a £20 Slots Bonus
- World Cup Betting – Enjoy the World Cup with bet365!
- Investec Derby 2014 Odds – Wager on Horse Racing with bet365!
- bet365 Basketball Bonus – Check out the new 50% Euro Basketball Bonus!
- Champions League Final – bet365 has the best odds on all markets!
- bet365 Casino Slots Club!
- Rugby Union Betting – Saints desperate for silverware
- bet365 Live Streaming
- bet365 Premier League Soccer Offers
- bet365 Golf – The Players Championship!
- Updated: March 31, 2014
Tennis has been one of the most popular one-one-one and doubles sports across the globe for eons. Some of the top male and female players in tennis history are playing in this era, such as Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal, Andy Murray, Ana Ivanovic, Venus and Serena Williams.
bet365 offers some of the best odds anywhere in the online sportsbook industry. The site provides match odds for a variety of WTA and ATP tournaments across the world. These are priced to just 102%, which means the chances of winning more are increased greatly. And don’t forget there are never any commissions charged on wagers made at bet365.
The online betting menu at bet365 is pretty diverse as it offers action on the complete WTA and ATP tours as well as other popular tennis tournaments such as the Federation Cup and Davis Cup. The online gaming site offers tournament match ups for specific tennis tournaments to just 102%. The site also provides set betting and outright markets for the biggest and most popular events including the four majors and several other markets. The common thread here is that all events are treated the same, which means the lowest possible margins are always offered.
It doesn’t matter if you’re favorite tennis tournament is Wimbledon, the U.S. Open, the Australian Open, or the French Open, bet365 covers them all with the best odds going.
Specific WTA and ATP events feature 1.96/1.96 style match-up pricing with 102% markets. The site provides commission-free fixed odds wagering and features the highest guaranteed liquidity on the Internet.
By William Lewis
Visit the Author’s Google + page