- Barcelona vs Paris Saint Germain Champions League Betting Preview
- Chicago Bulls vs Milwaukee Bucks NBA Playoff Betting Preview
- Golden State Warriors vs New Orleans Pelicans NBA Playoff Betting Preview
- Los Angeles Clippers vs San Antonio Spurs NBA Playoff Betting Preview
- Houston Rockets vs Dallas Mavericks Betting Preview
- Liverpool vs Aston Villa FA Cup Betting Preview
- bet365 Live Streaming Schedule April 16-19
- Montreal Canadiens vs Ottawa Senators betting preview
- Manchester United vs Chelsea Betting Preview
- St Louis Blues vs Minnesota Wild betting preview
- New York Rangers vs Pittsburgh Penguins betting preview
- Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid – rematch of Champions League Final
- Manchester Derby takes center stage in the Premier League
- Five goals by Ronaldo keep Real Madrid alive in La Liga race
- Bundesliga and Serie A leaders tighten their grips at top of table
- Aston Villa vs QPR in Premier League clash April 7
- English Premier League looking for new sponsor
- UEFA increases prize payments for Champions and Europa Leagues
- bet365 Live Streaming Schedule April 2 – 6
- Manchester United vs Aston Villa on April 4
Tennis has been one of the most popular one-one-one and doubles sports across the globe for eons. Some of the top male and female players in tennis history are playing in this era, such as Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal, Andy Murray, Ana Ivanovic, Venus and Serena Williams.
bet365 offers some of the best odds anywhere in the online sportsbook industry. The site provides match odds for a variety of WTA and ATP tournaments across the world. These are priced to just 102%, which means the chances of winning more are increased greatly. And don’t forget there are never any commissions charged on wagers made at bet365.
The online betting menu at bet365 is pretty diverse as it offers action on the complete WTA and ATP tours as well as other popular tennis tournaments such as the Federation Cup and Davis Cup. The online gaming site offers tournament match ups for specific tennis tournaments to just 102%. The site also provides set betting and outright markets for the biggest and most popular events including the four majors and several other markets. The common thread here is that all events are treated the same, which means the lowest possible margins are always offered.
It doesn’t matter if you’re favorite tennis tournament is Wimbledon, the U.S. Open, the Australian Open, or the French Open, bet365 covers them all with the best odds going.
Specific WTA and ATP events feature 1.96/1.96 style match-up pricing with 102% markets. The site provides commission-free fixed odds wagering and features the highest guaranteed liquidity on the Internet.
By William Lewis
Visit the Author’s Google + page