- NFL In London Week 4 – New York Jets vs Miami Dolphins Betting Preview
- Cowboys vs Saints – NFL Week 4 Betting Preview
- Everton vs Liverpool English Premier League Betting Preview
- Week 4 NFL Betting Lines and Football Betting Trends
- Falcons vs Cowboys – Week 3 NFL Betting Preview
- Mississippi State vs Auburn – Week 4 College Football Betting Preview
- Week 3 NFL Betting Preview – Redskins vs Giants on TNF
- Tottenham Hotspur vs Arsenal – English League Cup Soccer Betting Preview
- Manchester United vs Ipswich Town English League Cup Soccer Betting Preview
- Cowboys vs Eagles – Week 2 NFL Betting Preview
bet365 Formula 1
Formula 1 has become one of the hottest and most exciting forms of auto racing on the planet over the last few years. bet365 is glad to offer fans and bettors the best odds in the industry for every race of the F1 season. The site provides the best outright odds for Formula 1 racing as well as race match-ups that are priced to 102%.
The Grand Prix seasons kick off in the spring and before they do you should head over to bet365 to check out the latest unbeatable betting margins that are on offer. These will provide you with the best chance of winning anywhere in the online sportsbook industry.
Matchups for F1 races are priced to 102.5%, giving bettors the finest Formula 1 wagering odds. Bets at bet365 are always commission-free. The site has fixed-odds online betting with exchange style pricing. It also offers the highest online guaranteed liquidity and some of the fastest payouts found anywhere.
When it comes to head-to-head matchups, if neither of the drivers finishes the race, the driver who has completed the most laps will be considered the winner. If both of the drivers completed the same amount of laps then the wagers will be regarded as no action.
Decimal, Hong Kong, and American odds are available at bet365 and the website is available in over a dozen different languages.
By William Lewis
Visit the Author’s Google + page