The bet365 Cash Out feature gives you more control over your bets and offers an opportunity to take a return before an event has finished! That’s right – BEFORE THE EVENT HAS EVEN FINISHED!
bet365 Cash Out Rules and Features:
- When bet365 Cash Out is available, you can Cash Out an entire bet, or you can Cash Out a portion of your original bet and leave the remainder to run through the completion of the event.
- You don’t have to wait for your bet to reach its natural end point. bet365 Cash Out gives you the opportunity to track your selections and Cash Out at a point that you choose.
- In order to use bet365 Cash Out, the feature has to be available on your selected event and it must show a Cash Out amount for your specific bet.
- bet365 Cash Out is only available on selected events.
- bet365 Cash Out is available on fixtures and markets for both pre-match and In-Play, on single and multiple bets and for many sports including Soccer, Tennis, Horse Racing, Cricket and Basketball.
- The option to partially Cash Out a bet is currently only available for selected single bets and straight accumulator bets and is not currently available for other multiple bet options.
- Other terms and conditions apply
Partial Cash Out
- If you want to partially Cash Out your wager, enable the Cash Out slider (click on the icon to the right of the Cash Out button and select Partial Cash Out). You can then choose the amount you would like to Cash Out and that amount will be settled, leaving the remainder of your bet to be settled in accordance with the final result relating to your bet.
bet365 Auto Cash Out Feature
bet365 has introduced a new Auto Cash Out feature across all platforms – PC, mobile and the bet365 app. In order to implement this new feature, you must create and apply a rule to your bet so that it automatically cashes out, either fully or partially, where the Cash Out amount offered reaches or exceeds a chosen value – the rule will still apply once logged out of your account.
bet365 Auto Cash Out Example:
If you enter £100 as the Auto Cash Out value and the Cash Out amount offered for the bet increases from £80 to £120 in one go, the bet will be Cashed Out for the new Cash Out amount of £120 not the Auto Cash Out value of £100.
How To Create an Auto Cash Out Rule:
Select the cog icon next to the Cash Out button on the bet slip in My Bets, then enter a Cash Out value and choose for the bet to Cash Out entirely or partially and click Create Rule.
Here is how the rule looks in the app:
You are able to remove the rule by selecting ‘Remove Rule’ from the bottom of the bet slip. Any active rules can also be viewed on your bets via My Bets. Please Note – Auto Cash Out is not available to residents of Italy. Customers residing in Greece can only set rules to automatically Cash Out their bet for a full amount.
Auto Cash Out Rules
- Once you have placed your bet, you can create an Auto Cash Out request. If the Cash Out value reaches or exceeds the limit you set, your bet will automatically be settled and the funds added to your account balance.
- To set an Auto Cash Out request, click on the cog icon to the right of the Cash Out button, enter the limit that you would like to set in the ‘If the value reaches’ section and then select ‘Create Rule’.
- You can likewise set an Auto Cash Out request for some portion of your wager. This will permit you to choose a particular measure of the Cash Out value that you want to be settled, leaving the rest of your stake to be settled as per the last outcome relating to your wager. To choose this alternative, utilize the radio button inside the Auto Cash Out tab.
- Once you have successfully added an Auto Cash Out request to your bet, a green indicator will display on the cog icon. You can remove the active request up to the point of bet settlement, to do this simply click on the cog icon and select ‘Remove Rule’. Alternatively, if you manually Cash Out or partially Cash Out any part of your bet, the active Auto Cash Out request will be removed for that bet.
Ways to Cash Out
- Once you have logged in to your account, the amount of unsettled bets you currently have will be indicated by a number next to the My Bets section. Click on My Bets to see any eligible bets along with the current Cash Out price.
- The Live tab in My Bets shows any of your bets that are In-Play, as well as the live score and a current Cash Out amount.
- Within both of these sections, you have the option to ‘favorite’ any of your selections by hovering over the top right corner and clicking on the star when it appears. Clicking the star will move your selections to the top, making it easier to take control of your bets.
- You can also Cash Out on your mobile or tablet – simply select the My Bets section from the top of the page and visit the Cash Out tab to show your eligible bets. Once there you can select favorites, track scores and, should you wish to Cash Out, select the Cash Out button below your selection and confirm your decision to settle the bet early.
Join bet365 now to take advantage of this unique and amazing feature!