Arsenal returns to the Emirates Stadium in North London this weekend as they host Bournemouth in an English Premier League match on Saturday, September 9th. The Gunners were thumped 4-0 at Anfield by Liverpool in their last league outing while Bournemouth dropped a last-minute heartbreaker 2-1 at home to Manchester City.
Arsenal vs Bournemouth Odds – bet365 Soccer Betting Line:
- bet365 currently lists Arsenal as favorites to win the game at 4/11 with Bournemouth 13/2 and a draw at 4/1
bet365 Soccer Bonuses:
- With bet365’s Euro Soccer Bonus you can earn up to 100% more on your returns if you place accumulators on the Premier League, Champions League, Bundesliga, Primera Liga or Serie A. Place a pre-match accumulator of three or more selections on the Full Time Result or Result/Both Teams To Score markets combining teams in any of these competitions, and if successful, bet365 will add the relevant bonus to your returns.
- With the Bore Draw Money Back offer even a goalless draw is never the worst result with bet365 – if you place a pre-match bet on any Correct Score, Half-Time/Full-Time or Scorecast market for any Soccer match and the game finishes 0-0, bet365 will refund your stake if the bet loses.
- With the Each-Way First Goalscorers offer you can have an Each-Way First Goalscorer bet on any match, and be safe in the knowledge that if your player scores at any time during the game we will pay you out! Each-Way bets are settled on all goalscorers at 1/3 odds for unlimited places in 90 minutes play.
Arsenal vs Bournemouth Odds – History Head to Head:
- The teams met twice in league action in 2016/17 with Arsenal winning 3-1 at home and drawing 3-3 away. The clubs have met just five times in the past with Arsenal winning four and drawing one. Arsenal has also outscored Bournemouth 13-4 in those games.
Arsenal – A Closer Look:
The Gunners opened the campaign with an exciting 4-3 comeback win against Leicester City at home in their season-opener and were then beaten 1-0 away by Stoke City before Liverpool hammered them. They have just three points on the season form their win and two defeats with four goals scored and eight allowed. Arsenal sits in 16th position on the league table and trails league-leading Manchester United by six points already.
Four different players have scored Arsenal’s four goals and the club now has four wins, two losses and a draw in their past seven competitive games dating back to last season. As usual, manager Arsene Wenger doesn’t have a fully healthy squad to choose from for Saturday’s game as midfielders Aaron Ramsey and Santi Cazorla are on the injury list along with forward Alex Iwobi. In addition, with the transfer window now closed, forward Alexis Sanchez remains with the club, bit Joel Campbell has been sent out on loan for some odd reason.
Bournemouth – A Closer Look:
It’s early in the season, but nobody wants to be in a relegation position at any time and that’s where the club is right now as it sits in 18th place in the 20-team league. Bournemouth has lost all three games so far as they lost their opener 1-0 away to West Bromwich Albion before losing 2-0 at home to newly-promoted Brighton and then last week’s loss to Man City. The squad has just one goal on the season and has allowed five against. They’re level on zero points with Crystal Palace and West Ham, nine behind first-place Manchester United.
Bournemouth now has two wins, three losses and two draws in their past seven competitive contests dating back to last year’s campaign. Manager Eddie Howe also has some injury problems to deal with as defenders Simon Francis and Rhoys Wiggins are doubtful along with midfielder Junior Stanislas and forward Callum Wilson. However, there is a chance that both Francis and Stanislas may be back in the lineup by Saturday.
Arsenal vs Bournemouth Odds – Our Takeaway:
- Arsenal fans and management weren’t happy campers after last week’s drubbing at the hands of Liverpool and nothing short of a decisive win will satisfy them here.
More Reasons to bet on your favorite sports online at bet365!
- Premier League Odds for every match throughout the season.
- Champions League Odds for every match throughout the season.
- Great Premier League Odds and Soccer Betting Bonuses.
- Check out the bet365 Cash Out Feature.
- State of the art Live Event Streaming and Live In-Play Betting.
- Bet Anytime, Anywhere with bet365 Mobile.
- Have fun in the bet365 Casino with the best games and slots.